Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sweating For the Wedding!

Sweating For the Wedding
 
http://www.fitnesstogetherbrecksville.net
 
 Get in Picture Perfect Shape For Your Big Day at Brecksville's Premier Personal Training Studio! 

“I originally joined Fitness Together in January to prepare for our May wedding. In this relatively short amount of time I have significantly reshaped my body, gained flexibility and endurance along with my new muscles! When I recently went in for my dress fitting, the seamstress was astounded at my different measurements and ended up taking the dress in significantly. I can't even believe the  difference in how perfectly the dress fits now compared to when I first purchased it in January. I think this was best illustrated by the fact that Adam joined FT a few months after me when he noticed these changes! Of all the many expenses associated with the wedding, this is the one we find the most valuable. We can't wait to look back at our pictures and see this transformation reflected in them.”
-Rebecca & Adam    
 Fitness Together Brecksville Clients

© 2014 Fitness Together, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Fusionbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment