Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Trainer Tuesdays: What do you like most about being a personal trainer?



Trainer Tuesdays

Welcome back to the weekly edition on Trainer Tuesdays. Make sure to check in at our blog every Tuesday evening to learn the expertise of our great staff. Aside from being fantastic exercise coaches, they are also extremely knowledgeable in many aspects of health and fitness; so, it's time that you get to know them a little better! Each week, we will post a frequently asked, or sometimes just a fun fitness related question followed by the answers of each of the trainers at Fitness Together Brecksville.


What is your Favorite Part About Being a Personal Trainer?

http://www.fitnesstogether.com/brecksville

Adam Teplitz: When it comes to my favorite part of being a trainer, it's hard to narrow it down to just one aspect. If I had to choose just one, it would be the positive and life changing impact that I can have on clients. I love being along for the ride on their journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Another reason that I enjoy being a personal trainer is that I can feed off the energy of my clients, which in turn, leads to me being more motivated to stay in top shape.
It's my selfless side that led me down the path to become a personal trainer and it has been extremely fulfilling.

Bronson Rotaru: My favorite part of being a trainer is when working with clients who are really motivated and together we accomplish great results. Different people have different reasons to train. I thoroughly enjoy watching the inspired individuals taking their fitness to new heights.

Jessie Regula: There are so many things I love about being a personal trainer! Fitness and health are passions of mine and I love that I get to share my passion in order to help others. My favorite thing about being a personal trainer is getting to know my clients. Everyone is so different that it's always fun to see personalities, training goals, and overall, just having a conversation with them. Building these relationships is very important to me and I always look forward to coming back to train and hope that my clients feel the same way! Working out Canberra fun and enjoyable! I also LOVE celebrating results with my clients! There's nothing better than hearing how pants are getting loose, muscles are feeling stronger, confidence and self-esteem are increasing, or someone's now able to walk up a flight of stairs without having to stop and catch their breath. I love seeing the look of determination, dedication, and satisfaction throughout the process-us trainers will always be one of your biggest cheerleaders and supporters! 

Kelly Bailey: I decided to become a personal trainer because I have a passion for fitness. It makes me feel great, keeps me healthy, and I know that it will keep me active well into the later years of my life. This passion and drive are what I want to share with others. While I enjoy working with all people, I most enjoy working with older adults. They can so drastically improve their quality of life by engaging in cardiovascular exercise and strength training, and it's very rewarding to assist someone on that path.

Monika Cotter: Being a personal trainer is the best job in the world! There are so many reasons I love my career. Besides the fact that I get to work out all of the time (okay, that may not seem like fun to everyone but it is fun for me!) I also get to help people reach their goals and find their self-confidence…what is better than that?! One of my favorite reasons for being a trainer is that I get to share my love for fitness with people so hopefully they can learn, grow and come to love fitness from what I have taught them, apply it to their own lives, and become happier & healthier.

Justin Traft: I would have to say my favorite thing about being a trainer is? How you are helping other make a healthy sustainable change in their life by showing them how to workout and how to challenge themselves to strive to be a better person. Nothing is more rewarding then having a client come up to you after all said and done an say " You changed my life for the better".  Best feeling in the world you knowing the journey they had to take to get there.


© 2015 Fitness Together, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Fusionbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment