Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What is Your Favorite Time of Day to Workout and Why?

Trainer Tuesdays

Welcome back to the weekly edition on Trainer Tuesdays. Make sure to check in at our blog every Tuesday evening to learn the expertise of our great staff of expert personal trainers. Aside from being fantastic exercise coaches, they are also extremely knowledgeable in many aspects of health and fitness; so, it's time that you get to know them a little better! Each week, we will post a frequently asked, or sometimes just a fun fitness related question followed by the answers of each of the personal trainers at Fitness Together Brecksville.


What is Your Favorite Time of Day to Workout and Why?


Cody Plank: My favorite time of the day to workout is first thing in the morning for many reasons, the first being that it improves your physical and mental energy. This is great for getting the necessary energy to complete your workday or school day more efficiently.  Another reason I enjoy morning workouts is that they enhance your metabolism causing you to burn more calories throughout the day. Lastly morning workouts are great for developing strong self-discipline and accountability.     



Brooke Kratche:  I love to work out in the morning! Oftentimes when you workout to start your day you will feel more motivated to make healthy decisions throughout the day. In addition to that, it'll be done with sooner so you won't have time to make excuses not to do it! Whenever you have time to get it in your day is the best time for you.


Mike Roberto:    My favorite time to workout is first thing in the morning, right after breakfast.  I have the fuel to get me through and also helps wakes me up from any morning grogginess.  Working out in the morning also frees up the rest of my day to do any task at hand that I may have. 



Justin Traft:    So many clients ask “what's the best time of day to workout?”. My favorite time of day to exercise is usually in the evening. After the day has dealt you whatever the day had for you. I have done both working out in the morning as well but I feel like I am stronger in the evening plus you start the next day off right by getting that workout in in the evening go sleep knowing you had a great workout.


© 2016 Fitness Together, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   



No comments:

Post a Comment