Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My First Morning as the Owner

Hey Everyone, Thanks for checking in!

Well, the big moment is finally here. Kyle sent out an e-mail to our clients letting them know the news, that he has stepped down as the owner of Fitness Together Brecksville and sold it to his manager, yours truly! I will be sending a reply e-mail early this evening. I have been so focused and excited for so long now, but I have always wondered if it would actually feel any different. I have been handling the day-to-day operations of the studio for the better part of 5 years now, and that aspect certainly isn't going to change. But the answer to the question is still a solid "yes." It feels a lot different to be the owner. This morning, I have trained 5 clients already, and every single one of them has greeted me with overwhelming support. Last night, my wonderful parents, grandmother and girlfriend surprised me at the studio with congratulatory balloons and cards. It feels great to have the love and support of so many of you who have come to believe in me the same way that I believe in myself.  Everyone has been sharing ideas of how I can continue to network to grow the business and improve our service to our most important asset, our clients. The biggest feeling that I have right now next to excitement and gratitude would be relief. It has been a very stressful past 8 months doing my part to make all of the aspects of being a franchise owner line up properly and in a timely manner. I finally feel like I can completely be myself again and put a lot of the ideas that I have accumulated over the years into an action plan! I have to prepare for my next client who should be walking in any minute, but please check back later for the first blog of our brand new series, TRAINER TUESDAYS in which my fantastic staff will be answering frequently asked fitness questions. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment