Thursday, December 24, 2015

12 Days of Fitness Workout


The 12 Days of Fitness Workout


www.FitnessTogether.com/BrecksvilleIf you were lucky enough to have a personal training appointment on Fitness Together personal trainer Lisa Clark's schedule this week, then you may have experienced a workout that you will remember for the rest of your life...not only because it was awesome and challenging....but also because you got to sing along with Lisa to The 12 Days of Fitness. Rest assured that Lisa will be sticking to her day job because she is certainly a much better personal trainer---one of the best personal trainers in Cleveland---but who knows? Maybe next year we will release the Fitness Together Staff Holiday CD.

Each client received a variation of this workout depending on their current level of strength and conditioning, and they went through the circuit 3 times; but, here is a sample of what your morning may have looked like with Lisa:

Cue the Music....


♪♪ On the first day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....an Inchworm with a Push-Up!

One the second day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-up! 

On the third day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!


♪♪♫ On the fourth day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!

On the fifth day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Five BURPEES!!!!!, (Moment of silence for all of those in the world doing burpees at this very moment) Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!

On the sixth day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Six Jumping Split Squats, Five BURPEES!!!!!, Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!


On the seventh day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Seven Triceps Extensions, Six Jumping Split Squats, Five BURPEES!!!!!, Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!

On the eighth day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Eight Sumo Squats, Seven Triceps Extensions, Six Jumping Split Squats, Five BURPEES!!!!!, Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!  ♫♪♪♫

On the ninth day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Nine Jumping Jacks, Eight Sumo Squats, Seven Triceps Extensions, Six Jumping Split Squats, Five BURPEES!!!!!, Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!



On the tenth day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Ten BOSU Push-Ups, Nine Jumping Jacks, Eight Sumo Squats, Seven Triceps Extensions, Six Jumping Split Squats, Five BURPEES!!!!!, Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Eleven Bicep Curls, Ten BOSU Push-Ups, Nine Jumping Jacks, Eight Sumo Squats, Seven Triceps Extensions, Six Jumping Split Squats, Five BURPEES!!!!!, Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up! ♪♫♫


On the twelfth day of Christmas my trainer asked of me.....Twelve Mountain Climbers, Eleven Bicep Curls, Ten BOSU Push-Ups, Nine Jumping Jacks, Eight Sumo Squats, Seven Triceps Extensions, Six Jumping Split Squats, Five BURPEES!!!!!, Four Tuck Jumps, Three Sled Pushes, Two Squat Jumps and an Inchworm with a Push-Up!   ♪♪♫



© 2015 Fitness Together, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

4 comments: