Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Trainer Tuesdays: What are you Most Grateful for in Regards to Health & Fitness?



Trainer Tuesdays

Welcome back to the weekly edition on Trainer Tuesdays. Make sure to check in at our blog every Tuesday evening to learn the expertise of our great staff. Aside from being fantastic exercise coaches, they are also extremely knowledgeable in many aspects of health and fitness; so, it's time that you get to know them a little better! Each week, we will post a frequently asked, or sometimes just a fun fitness related question followed by the answers of each of the trainers at Fitness Together Brecksville.
 
What are you Most Grateful for in Regards to Health & Fitness?

**Don't Forget to join us as we Burn The Bird on Thanksgiving morning. Meet at Fitness Together Brecksville at 8:00am for coffee, tea and group stretching before we hit the Brecksville Metroparks trail for a morning run and/or walk**

Adam Teplitz: Out of everything there is to be grateful for, I am most grateful for my overall health. More specifically , the strength gains that I have made over the last few years. I have always struggled gaining lower body strength in the past. Recently , I have been able to increase my squat weight and leg press. After making progress and having success increasing my lifts , strength and my overall health are two things I'll never take for granted.

http://www.fitnesstogether.com/brecksville/familypackKelly Bailey: With regard to health and fitness, I am most thankful for my family. The people you surround yourself with every day play a critical role in your health. I am so fortunate to have a family that is supportive of my health and fitness goals. They are understanding of my training schedule, accompany and support me at races, and are even willing to try some of my crazy healthy recipes and concoctions!

Steven Madden: I know this may sound cliché, but I am thankful for my job as a personal trainer.  I don't mean that I am thankful to have a job, I am thankful for the job that I have in this field.  As a trainer I have had a lot more fulfillment than I have at other jobs I have had in the past.  I enjoy the people I work with, and with a few exceptions (like sword fighting and jumping off buildings), this is one of the most fun things that I do.  I like reading up on the latest training research and adapting that to fit the needs of my clients as well as building solid programs for people.  Getting up in the morning (sometimes a little too early) to work in this field has been a fantastic experience for me. 

Bronson Rotaru: I am grateful for the wealth of knowledge we are able to get our hands on these days. There are so many great sources putting out excellent information, publications out for us today. I am grateful that I have had an interest in fitness naturally and never had to "force" myself to exercise or workout, I love it. It doesn't feel like a task for me ever, seeing progress is my main motivator. I hope it continues for me into my old age.

© 2014 Fitness Together, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Fusionbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment